Détails de l’annonce
Outcome Research Manager:PHA001098
Within the Market Access group, the incumbent has the primary responsibility for planning and managing market access and outcomes research (OR) activities for in:line and launch products for the Swiss market. This includes the development of value dossiers for the Federal Office of Health and other stakeholders (i.e. health care insurances, hospitals and buying groups), the assessment of epidemiological data and health economic evaluations as well as development/implementation of economic budget impact models.
The incumbent works interdisciplinary, which means closely with regulatory affairs, policy, medical affairs and marketing teams as well as the regional and global market access and OR team to ensure that OR and market access programs are in line with the overarching strategies.
The primary activities include but are not limited to:
* Critically assesses drivers and barriers to pricing, reimbursement, and market access.
* Develops comprehensive strategy and activity plan for OR and market access for the Swiss affiliate including measurement and timelines (in collaboration with market access and pricing manager).
* Provides input on reimbursement and negotiation strategies.
* Implements tools to document the burden of disease or unmet need, patient reported outcomes (PRO) components, and health economic aspects of disease to demonstrate the value of drug therapies.
* Develops core deliverables (e.g., health economic evaluations, budget impact models) to generate Swiss specific data supporting pricing and reimbursement.
* Works closely with the regulatory, market access and medical affairs team to develop reimbursement dossiers for in:line and launch products based on the regulatory, marketing and reimbursement environments.
* Supports the franchise teams by understanding their business needs, adapting health economic evaluations, customizing global value documents according to local requirements (e.g. value dossiers for health insurances).
* Plans and ensures implementation of value dossiers in the field (i.e. health insurances, hospitals).
* Ensures internal education on health economics and value of drug therapy.
* Prepares MSD Switzerland for Swiss HTA.
* Supports Policy to drive the Swiss HTA agenda.
* Backs:up pricing manager and interacts with Federal Office of Health in order to obtain reimbursement.
* Is responsible for maintaining awareness of scientific developments within his/her areas of expertise, both in terms of new methodology and new activities.
* Builds relationships with health economic and OR experts.
* At least Masters degree from a recognized school of medicine, public health, management, pharmacy, or economics.
* Demonstrated expertise in the field of outcomes research, epidemiology or health economics preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Experience in the design and implementation of cli